The Website is owned and operated by NUFFOZZUN PRIVATE LIMITED, a private limited company incorporated under the provisions of Companies Act 2013, bearing CIN U72100MH2019PTC333839 and having its registered office at “Flat No B/12, 4th Floor, Anand Mahal, 505/A, Manuel Gonsalves Road, Bandra West, Mumbai City, Maharashtra – 400050, India” represented by its Directors, hereinafter referred to as the “Company” (where such expression shall, unless repugnant to the context thereof, be deemed to include its respective legal heirs, representatives, administrators, permitted successors and assigns) are operating this Website and the Application on the Brand Name “Kreatmaster”.
This legal agreement is an electronic record in terms of Indian Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions about electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Indian Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
This legal document is published in accordance with the provisions of Rule 3 (1) of the Indian Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules, 2011 and Rule 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 of Information Technology Act, 2000 amended through Information Technology Amendment Act, 2008 that require publishing the Terms and conditions and practices for access or usage of www.kreatmaster.com (“Platform”)
To provide You with Our uninterrupted use of the Application, We may collect and, in some circumstances, disclose information about you with your permission. To ensure better protection of Your privacy, We provide this notice explaining Our information collection and disclosure policies, and the choices You make about the way Your information is collected and used.
“We”, “Our”, and “Us” shall mean and refer to the Platform and/or the Company, as the context so requires.“You”, “Your”, “Yourself”, “User”, shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals who shall be Users of this Platform who may or may not be registered and who is competent to enter into binding contracts, as per Indian laws.“Third Parties” refer to any other Platform, Website, Application, Company or individual apart from the User and the creator of this platform which includes but not limited to Google, Facebook, etc.“Platform” refers to the Website created by the Company which provides the User to avail services of the Company.“Personal Information” shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that we may collect from you such as Name of the User, Address, Email ID, Phone Number. For removal of any doubts, please refer to the below Policy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We are committed to respecting Your online privacy. We further recognize Your need for appropriate protection and management of any Personal Information You share with us. We may collect the following information:
- Personal data of the user such as, but not limited to, Name of the User, Email ID, Phone Number;
- Where Users agree to share the phone numbers of User’s contacts to refer the Website/Application, Company collects and uses them solely for referral and does not take any other action with respect to such information. The referred contacts will have an option to have their details removed from the database by emailing us.If agreed by a User, Company may collect Facebook identities of a User’s friends on Facebook when logging in through Facebook to the Website/Application. Company may use such information for increasing engagement between its Users on the Website/Application.
- Payment related data such as Billing information, credit card details, payment or banking information
- Tracking Information such as, but not limited to the IP address of your device and Device ID when connected to the Internet. This information may include the URL that you just came from (is on the Platform or not), your computer or device browser information, and other information associated with your interaction with the Platform;
- A device identifier token generated for each Android/iOS User, the make of the phone, browser version and type, IP Address
- Details of Platform usage for analytics.
- To enable the provision of services opted for by you;
- To enable the viewing of content in your interest;
- To communicate the necessary account and service related information from time totime;
- To allow you to receive quality customer care services and data Collection;
- To comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations;
Where any service requested by You involves a third party, such information as is reasonably necessary by theCompany to carry out Your service request may be shared with such third party.We also do use your contact information to send you offers based on your interests and prior activity and also to view the content preferred by you. TheCompany may also use contact information internally to direct its efforts for service improvement but shall immediately delete all such information upon withdrawal of your consent for the same through the ‘unsubscribe’ button or through an email to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To the extent possible, we provide You with the option of not divulging any specific information that you wish for us not to collect, store or use. You may also choose not to use a particular service or feature on the Platform and opt-out of any non-essential communications from the platform.
OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information provided by you shall be used to provide and improve the service for you and all users.
- To provide you with services on your request.
- For maintaining an internal record.
- For enhancing the Services provided.
For more details about the nature of such communications, please refer to our Terms of Service. Further, your data and Sensitive Personal data may be collected and stored by us for internal record.
We use Your tracking information such as IP addresses, and or Device ID to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information and make further services available to you.
We will not sell, license or trade Your personal information. We will not share your personal information with others unless they are acting under our instructions or we are required to do so by law.
Information collected via Our server logs includes users’ IP addresses and the pages visited; this will be used to manage the web system and troubleshoot problems. We also use third-party analytics, tracking, optimization and targeting tools to understand how users engage with our Platform so that we can improve it and cater personalized content/ads according to their preferences.
HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will . If the same is not identified to you, you have the right to request the Companyto elucidate the purpose of collection of said personal information, pending the fulfilment of which you shall not be mandated to disclose any information whatsoever.
We will collect and use your personal information solely to fulfil those purposes specified by us, within the scope of the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and with the knowledge and consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
EXTERNAL LINKS ON THE PLATFORM
The Platformmay include advertisements, hyperlinks to other Websites or resources. We have no control over any other website or resources or contents available on these other websites, which are provided by companies or persons other than Us. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for , and do not endorse any advertising, services/services or other materials on or available from such platform or resources. You acknowledge and agree that We are not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the availability of those external sites or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, services or other mate
We use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of our Platform. We also offer certain features that are only available through the use of a “cookie”. Cookies can also help us provide information which is targeted to your interests. Cookies may be used to identify logged in or registered users. Our Platform uses session cookies to ensure that you have a good experience. These cookies contain a unique number, your ‘session ID’, which allows our server to recognize your computer and ‘remember’ what you’ve done on the site. The benefits of this are:
- You only need to log in once if you’re navigating secure areas of the site
- Our server can distinguish between your computer and other users, so you can see the information that you have requested.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies by modifying your browser settings if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Platform. We also use various third-party cookies for usage, behavioural, analytics and preferences data. The following are the different types of cookies used on the Platform:
- Authentication cookies: To identify the user and share the content that he or she requested.
- Functionality cookies: For the customized user experience and resuming past course progress.
- Tracking, optimization, and targeting cookies: To capture usage metric on the device, operating system, browser, etc. To capture behavioural metrics for better content delivery. To cater and suggest most suited services.
b. Google’s use of advertising cookies enables us and our partners to serve advertisements to you based on their visit to our Platform and/or other websites on the Internet.
c. You may opt-out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
d. All advertisements of third parties on our Platform are for informative purposes only and neither the Platform nor the Company guarantees or bears liability for the authenticity of the advertisements.
e. At no point will the Company permit its Competitors to advertise on the Platform
f. You may visit the links in the advertisements at your own risk or choose to not accept the cookies permitting third parties to display their advertisements.
Unless subject to an exemption, you have the following rights concerning your data:
- The right to request a copy of your data which we hold about you;
- The right to request for any correction to any personal data if it is found to beinaccurate or out of date;
- The right to withdraw Your consent to the processing at any time;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data;
- The right to complainabout a supervisory authority.
- The right to obtain information as to whether personal data are transferred toa third country or an international organization.
Where you hold an account with any of our services, you are entitled to a copy of all personal data which we hold concerning you. You are also entitled to request that we restrict how we use your data in your account when you log in.
You further acknowledge that the Platform may contain information which is designated confidential by us and that you shall not disclose such information without our prior written consent. Your information is regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, unless if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by us will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services, and you retain sole discretion to seek for discontinuation of such communications at any point of time.
OTHER INFORMATION COLLECTORS
OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We do not own or sell your responses. Anything you expressly disclose in your responses will be disclosed to survey creators. Please contact the survey creator directly to better understand how they might share your survey responses.
Information collected will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and accessible in the public domain or is furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005, any rules made thereunder or any other law for the time being in force.
As a matter of policy, we do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party. However, the following describes some of the ways that your personally identifiable information may be disclosed:
- Law and Order: We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
ACCESSING, REVIEWING AND CHANGING YOUR PROFILE
Following registration, you can review and change the information you submitted at the stage of registration, except Email ID and mobile number. An option for facilitating such change shall be present on the Platform and such change shall be facilitated by the User. If you change any information, we may or may not keep track of your old information. We will not retain in our files information you have requested to remove for certain circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our terms and conditions. Such prior information shall be completely removed from our databases, including stored ‘back up’ systems. If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, or to remove your profile so that others cannot view it, the User needs to remediate, and promptly correct any such incorrect information.
CONTROL OF YOUR PASSWORD
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You must protect it against unauthorized access of your account and information by choosing your password carefully and keeping your password and computer secure by signing out after using our services.
You agree not to use the account, username, email address or password of another Member at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. You are responsible for all actions taken with your login information and password, including fees. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personally identifiable information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any consistent unauthorized use of your account or access to your password even after changing it.
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by members inside and outside theCompany. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us and information that we have accessed.
However, as effective as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable. OurCompanycannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you provide won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to theCompanyover the Internet.
AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING
As a responsibleCompany, we do not use automatic decision-making or profiling.
CONSENT WITHDRAWAL, DATA DOWNLOAD & DATA REMOVAL REQUESTS
To withdraw your consent, or to request the download or delete your data with us for any or all our servicesat any time, please email to email@example.com
Information providedon the Platform may not be 100% accurate and may be provided for promotional purposes of the business.